Primary Care & Medical Aesthetics
Convenient, Expert, Local Primary Care at Affordable Prices
Karina was born in El Paso, TX to Mexican parents. She is a national board certified Nurse Practitioner through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) as well as a member of the AANP. She specializes in Primary Care, Family Care and Medical Aesthetics. She received her Master’s degree and is currently pursuing her Doctorates degree. In 2019 she opened up her first clinic and currently is CEO of Premier Primary Care Clinic. Her passion for entrepreneurship also lead her to create a multivitamin “Supreme Immune Booster”.
The goal at Premier Medical Aesthetics is to offer you convenience while serving optimal care. We want to get you healthy and back to your daily life in an efficient manner. At Premier Medical Aesthetics we believe through offering an individualized patient centered care approach that all aspects of your health will be addressed, guaranteed.
At Premier Medical Aesthetics we have a diverse, proficient, and enthusiastic team that is waiting to see you! Our providers are properly vetted for optimum clinical care and knowledge, sensitivity, and efficiency. We encourage our providers to take the time and build a great personable relationship with you. Our clinicians understand the importance of gaining your trust, and we cherish that privilege.
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Eliminate waiting time
- Accessible care through any device
- Simple and convenient to use
- Consults through phone call accepted
- No insurance, No problem. Affordable monthly plans starting at $49.99
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Family care
- Geriatric care
- Pediatric care
- Acute care
- Virtual care with a human touch
- AVOID crowds of sick people
Affordable and Transparent Pricing
- Our Services are available with or without insurance. It’s free to sign up and your visit price is always displayed upfront.
- We also work with many major insurance plans to offer even easier access.
- At Premier Medical Aesthetics your health is our priority and we don’t want financial constraints to be the reason you didn’t see a provider.